The Industry Development and Partnership Specialist is responsible for monitoring the issues relevant
to AmCham members according to their interest/industry by organizing committee activities and
meetings, in full coordination with the Committee Chairperson for his/her assigned committees.
He/She is responsible to handle special activities/meetings and other related tasks that may be
assigned as required.
The person will be responsible for creating event concepts, selecting venues, budgeting, securing
sponsorships, handling logistics, handling event marketing, negotiating with subcontractors,
preparing expenditure reports, and evaluating event effectiveness. Develop strategy and planning
goals to increase sponsorship and partnership revenue for AmCham.
1. Coordinate plans, organize and schedule committee activities with the Program Manager and
Committee Chairs; Consult with Committee Chairs and drafts the next year’s
2. Organize monthly meetings for assigned committees; Identify and recommend good speakers
3. Prepare committee trackers and attendance; Coordinate with accounting regarding the finance
report per event.
4. Ensure committee members attendance by 50% of the total committee membership at every
5. Respond to committee related inquiries and requests.
6. Prepare write-ups and summary of his/her meetings and events.
7. Prepare monthly and annual committee reports.
8. Update AmCham activities for website and the AmCham Business Journal.
9. Conduct occasional AmCham surveys.
10. Conduct research and business reports.
11. Gather sponsors for special meetings and activities.
12. Deliver phenomenal events that build business relationships, generate excitement around
business organizations, grow revenue, and amplify brand awareness.
13. Conceptualize event themes, prepare and manage event timelines, coordinate technical
aspects, generating media interest and coverage, processing invoices, marketing, managing
events, preparing expenditure reports, and managing risk.
14. Organize and host successful events that meet business objectives.
15. Promote our services, engage with clients, inspire confidence in our brand, and communicate
brand strategy to internal and external audiences.
16. Deliver a remarkable brand experience for our members, reinforce client-to-business relations,
enhance our organization’s image, aid business growth, and deliver events that meet
17. All other related duties as assigned.
1. College graduate preferably in Business Administration, Political Economy or Hospitality
Management, Mass Communications with service-oriented skill and has interest in trade and
2. Should have at least a year of working experience in events management, office administration
and project management;
3. Has pleasing personality, fluent in written and oral English, committed, confident, smart, team
player and self-starter;
4. Has strong business acumen and event technical knowledge;
5. Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
6. Has planning, organizing, evaluating and consulting skills;
7. Adept in use of any statistics and analytical tools; can write and communicate well;
8. Meticulous attention to detail, multi-tasker with strong work ethic and superior interpersonal
9. Creative with strong leadership qualities and has expert communication skills;
10. Has good and open communication with external parties, CIR and other departments;
11. Computer literate and tech savvy.
Please email a copy of your resume with a recent ID picture to email@example.com with
“Industry Development and Events Specialist” in the subject line and a short cover email message of
The interested applicant must be available to start work by December 2022.